Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the whole afternoon~

after the whole afternoon of emoing myself..
huh
i am recover le..
becum the original GRACE hu is siao siao n hapi alwaiz... ^^
haiz tired after shout, scream, jump and cursing in mandy's room
wanna slp~ but i noe tat there are still many assignment waiting for me haiz..
add oil ba....
future is in my hand...
when u r weak pray to yur own god n HE will help u to pass all the difficulties....
i believe tat n i had look for the best way for me to release myself XD
hope tat i will lik the method Ba!!



after playing the stupid lagging video call wif mandy, ah hock n peng ang....
it helps me to forget wat i was worrying huh
thx buddy
LOVE u mandy XD
ah hock dun angry at me ya....
i dun wan be the third party....
u LOVE her most i noe XD
hahahahaha
THX mandy tat she let me make trouble in her room n teman me emo the whole afternoon...
haiz....
two of us used up all of our energy and now r hungry n tired XD
changed the MSN profile tat i captured the moment she playing webcam wif ah hock...
hope them can get wat they wan...
dun be too slow....
if nt dun regret in future ya XD
THW WHOLE WORLD XD
LET'S ADD OIL N GAMBATEH TOGETHER BA XD

No comments:

Post a Comment