Sunday, February 13, 2011

after the long time~





huhuh today is valentine day XD
in the previous years,
today is the meaningless day for me...
no bf
no choc
no flower...

is wat i gt for the valentine
haiz.. i used to it for 19 years le...
i accepted tis fact, but i alwaiz believe tat,
there someone in the heaven LOVE me, n i LOVE him too
guessing hu HE is?
dun loheng if i told u tat HE=JESUS
hahahaha
as a christian, i alwaiz believe tat XD
JESUS LOVE U
tis is wat i learn since i am small gal....
however i m grew up, but i still believe wat i noe
thx~


in addition today i had a fun morning in my class...
hapi burfday!! PAT
my classmate...
a weird classmate so all of us call him CAT/LEKOLEKO MIMI...
hahahaha he dun lik tis name but i noe he start to be use on it...
although he dun lik the name but all of us still call him lik tis!!
hahaha


just now i just recall back tat one of my secondary fren also born on today~
but i have along time didnt meet him,
a bit of miss him
miss his weird characteristic
hahaha hope he still remember me ba XD
YIT KENN bro!! hapi burfday!!

for CAT!! here u go yur burfday present XD

No comments:

Post a Comment