Friday, February 18, 2011

recall, remember, remind...
memorises in my mind ~
something sweet,something bitter or i can also say tat it is sour n i cant stand for it~
but i edi passed all of them n grow up becum an adult...
tis year i m 19 but i dun wan be 19..
19 sound old ritez??
haiz wat to do le?
19 years old is 19.... cant reverse back...
wta can i do now is...
face the facts tat i am old n my body is old lik an old woman!!
haiz...
i wan to be young but cant....
hu ask me didnt treat myself better in the last 18 years??
alwaiz be so "homing"
wat is "homing"??
wahahaha it is my own lang,
HOMING = alwaiz stay in the house, lazy to get out(宅女)
hahhahahah
tv=my lover
but in IPDA no tv at all...
so my lover changed to LAPTOP XD
n it is a handsome guy le XD
love itXD XD

No comments:

Post a Comment