Sunday, February 20, 2011

processing!!


OMG the mural again..
all bout mural im my mind now XD
but i hapi wif the processing,
hapi wif the speed i finishing the mural,
cant wait till the day i finish my mural.
really hope tat i can finish in tis week, then i can concentrate in th stupid BM assignment....
haiz.. last time alwaiz laugh at my fren bout their college assignment...
who noes tat in IPG also have lots of assignment which is more boring n noob
tat can be use to kill my brain cell...
wondering
recently i found many white hairs n my hairs keep on drop,
is it coz by the stupis assignments??
hope i can pass tru all the difficulties!!!!
wanna share my upsetness but i wanna n strong n trying my best le XD
add oil
add oil
jia you
bersungguh-sungguh
gambateh XD

No comments:

Post a Comment