Saturday, April 30, 2011

...

i had been a long time didnt update my blog....
dun noe y i nt dare to make myself into the mood of blog...
bcoz, blogging can me feel more emo...
i hate emo feeling recently...
i can feel tat my frenz around all in emo mood...
no matter kl frenz or kedah frenz...
i wanna to console them...
but i cant...
feeling useless deep in my heart...
i get many impact during these days...
first time gt a bad result in ENG writing...
n teacher say tat my language is bad...
wat a huge impact for me...
things tat i love n care i unable to do it well...
the disappointed killing me...
i dun lik to be useless...
i wanna strong or good lik others...
but how? wat can i do...
wat can i do to make myself success...
exam is around the corner...
i dun wan study can ma? can i...

dun care le do wat i care, wat i lik, be myself !

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer up Grace. Even if I'm just an acquaintance of yours but I think you have the potential to cheer up the people around you. You are a happy lucky girl in my eye. Well, getting bad results in your English paper is something really disastrous but hey, it's not the end of the world! :) Try improving, show your lecturer that this is the real potential of yours. Cheers

    ReplyDelete