Sunday, March 6, 2011

appreciate~

huh~ after suffer for almost one month,
my dear finally done...
done with succeed~
wat a work i proud wif..
although i didnt did well lik my frenz
takopyon really kiong...
i pei fu die die~
but i is satisfied wif wat i had,
hehehehe
tis is best art i ever did...
although tired, but hapi wif the result~
thx to two of my group members~
thx , ah pat, thx for ur slow motion,
sometime i really wanna kill u...
some time really bet tahan~
but if without u i cant get the high place~
thx alot..
thx to ellen~
a good member tat will give me some idea sometimes...
hehehehe

add++
i also wanna to say sorry to some of my frenz..
within the mural period,
i having damn bad de mood..
thx to u all tat u all try to polite wif me..
thx thx thx
i will grow up one day n try to be mature~
attenttion~ nt old... is mature XD
thx thx thx
a thx tat i voice out sincerely from my deep heart~
love u all...
my frenz~
love u guys for ever~

ah pat~ i really lazy to scold u le....
remember to do the portfolio part~
if nt wait n see ba~

No comments:

Post a Comment