Saturday, November 13, 2010

recently~

recently many things happened
all affected my mood..
the bad news from my family,
the news tat gonna spoil my good mood,
the news tat i never accepted!!
y this will happened in my family??
y this will happened on my mom n dad?
many things happened,
but i am veli soli tat i cant help them in anything..
am i a responsible family member in my family?
all of the sweet n sour tat they faced i cant join,
wat i did was stay in a state tat far from them..
cant even help them in passing them a piece of tissue
or laugh wif them when they need me...
suddenly feel tat i am so useless..
stay so far from them,
a year cant even stay more than 200 days in my hs
cant share my happiness n sadness wif them...
now i just wish tat i can rush home..
try to undertstand n settle wat was happened...
hope when i go back it was nt too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment